Practical features of decorative tiles:
- The complete absence of harmful and toxic substances when the materials are heated;
- The high level of heat resistance and mechanical strength;
- The ability to design a variety of forms;
- The installation of the artificial stone greatly simplifies due to its light weight in comparison with natural stone;
- It is perfectly compatible with a variety of facing materials such as glass, ceramics and metal.
One of cheapest way is to use plaster. But it gives you possibility to create a lot of decorative effects. Using gypsum plasterboard, it is easy to diy fireplace mantel shelf. It is mounted on a metal frame. Plates are connected only to the vertical and horizontal elements. The basic criteria and factors in choosing the material are: color, appearance, texture of the stone, which must obligatorily fits into the composition of interior room design.
Here is needful recommendation on fireplace mantels. We have the best method for fireplace mantels. Check it out for yourself! You can find DIY Fireplace Mantel Ideas guide and read the latest Tips for Diy Fireplace Mantel Ideas in here.
The modern design of the indoor electric fireplace is not only a safe and convenient way to feel warm and cozy at home, but it is the best ways to decorate a living room. Nowadays, the market offers a wide range for every house and flat. Once the weather gets […]
If you made up your mind to do the painting brick fireplace, you should remember that it is not difficult to do but the maintenance of a fire spot will require you to paint the place again once in a few year to preserve pleasant colours and nice looks. The […]
Corner fireplace mantels are suggested in response to appropriate hearth demands. There are people who prefer such option, which is considered as space-saving,to traditional ones just because a flat-front style hearthdoes not satisfy their needs. When you live in a small house or flat, your free space is limited. That […]